December 16, 2005

Staying Awake (Random Thoughts)

Hopefully I'll be able to haul myself onto the 9AM bus later and be home by 4PM. Yey! I'm going home! I'm going home!

The party here in the room was a hoot. We had some pizza, played card games and charades, and exchanged gifts. It wasn't anywhere as bad as I thought it would be. Thank You God.

I wonder, was she pleased with the Bible Handbook?

I got a Starbucks commuter mug from Gillian. Yippeeyeyyeyyee!!!

I find myself extremely protective towards people around me. Other people have noticed it too. Part of me doesn't appreciate my overload of maternal instincts.

I'll be on a dial-up modem at home. Expect fewer posts. :)

Praise God. At the end of the day, I always find that I lack nothing. May His grace sustain me at home, may He give me courage to stand and spaek the Truth, may He bless our times with our families this season.

No comments: