December 13, 2005

Grazie, Merci, Danke

I am thankful for:

  • Tonight's dinner at Chocolate Kiss care of Kuya Caloy. The Chicken Ala Kiev was delicious!!! It was great to talk with Kuya Caloy again.
  • God's grace. Kuya Caloy commented on how my countenance has truly changed from miserable to radiant. It's all because of the Lord who has allowed me to undergo trials, given me the strength to endure and who knows that I am but dust.
  • My Mom who has done an outstanding job at being our mother AND our father.
  • DCF and DCBC. They comprise my social life and are an incredible community.
  • Another year that's drawing to a close.
  • My relatively smooth and pimple-free face (compared to six months ago). Thanks to God for leading me to a very competent dermatologist.
  • Today's mercies.
  • The vacation mode I can now turn on for real because I don't have anymore classes. Just one machine problem and two Christmas parties!
  • Nailpolish!!! I have succeeded in disguising the three nails that got bruised in Saturday's ballet class. My feet are the only parts of me that I think are beautiful. You can only imagine how disturbed I am over seeing my nail beds turn purple and brown. But then, I get to dance. One thing for another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's your dermatologist? I think I need one myself. (=

Krissy said...

Glad to help. Dr. A. Lavadia at the UP Health Service. She's in MWF, 2pm onwards. She'll charge you a 300 consultation fee (ouch, i know, but it's the same thing if you go to places like East Ave Med or Heart Center). She'll start you on some gentle meds first to see if those work and you'll work your way up to more aggressive ones if those fail. Good luck! You'll need patience. :)