December 06, 2005

Slowly Drowning

So I'm tired of it. You can come kick me now. There's a part of me that will give you the reason that it's been a ragged four (five?) years and nothing seems to be changing but the challenge I can never measure up to. Right now, I'm even having problems just getting myself to answer to it.

And then there's the part of me that laments over it. In the midst of my joy and peace, I feel that. And I am shattered to my core. For it is a sad and miserable matter and I do not deny I have faults in it too.

It is not about the formation, or the commitment. An I was sorry and thankful. And that has fallen on deaf ears. And I don't want this to be my defense either.

I know what happened behind a dancer's back and I know that the words stung all of us, especially her.

I don't know what to do but fall.

3 comments:

merilion said...

krissy, i don't exactly know what you're going through, but i just prayed for you.

merilion said...

krissy, i don't exactly know what you're going through right now, but i just prayed for you.

Krissy said...

kwento ko po sa inyo sometime...