December 16, 2005

Many Questions, Many Prayers

I’ve been seeking answers to the hundreds of questions I have about ICF. We number four as of now. Two will be graduating and the remaining other will be leaving the dorm. If God wills, I’ll be the lone one from the original fellowship by next school year.

I ask for forgiveness for letting things go downhill. I have only myself to blame.

I’ve been wondering if I was really meant to lead this group of women. I can’t remember the call but I find myself here. I’ve been asking for assurance to salve the doubts. I want to reason out that I can’t do it but each time I do that, I sense a displeasure around. Like Moses, I reason that I do not know how to lead and I hear a roar in the distance. Oh Lord, help me live by faith.

I’ve been asking what He wants. There are only so many activities and curriculums and themes I can think of for next year---a year I believe is extremely crucial. But I won’t be at peace unless I am assured that the path I walk and make others walk in is God’s path, God’s best. I’m asking, “Lord, what do You see?” I pray for a vision to guide our actions, our passions and our hearts. Can I believe with a firm conviction that He can save the entire dorm? Honestly, such idea is too high for me. “Impossible!” But perhaps a vision like that won’t come to pass in my generation. Can I believe that if He wills it, it is possible? Only a small part of me says “With You Lord, all things are possible.” Oh Lord, help me live by faith.

Can a fellowship survive if there are hurts and bitterness floating around? No it can’t. And what must one do about that? “Be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love. Always keep yourselves united in the Holy Spirit, and bind yourselves together with peace.” Help us obey Your Word Lord.


"Don't worry about anything, instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done."

No comments: