August 15, 2005

{Hard Place} Me {Hard Place}

My head aches. I got really lost in our discussion of efficiency and other parametric point estimation concepts in my Statistics 131 class this morning. Perhaps trying to train myself to get by on four hours of sleep isn’t such a good idea right now.

---

It helps though that my favorite outlet (i.e. Blogger) is working again.

---

Un petit prolème. I haven’t been to ballet class for three weeks already due to exams and other appointments that have gotten in the way. Teacher Mylene sent me a message that, if read between the lines, means that I am really expected to be there this Friday. At the same time, there’s the Alab Yahweh Streams thing on Friday that starts at exactly the same time my class does. Sigh. I really must see that dance presentation. It will help me a lot in the dance ministry and I did promise Ate Hazel that I’d watch. There’s a second show next weekend. I guess I’ll have to make time for that. Another mark of absence in my ballet class. Sigh.


---

If anyone has a copy of Liza Dalby's Geisha, pretty please, can I borrow it? I can't find the book anywhere. I wonder, is this one of those time when you can actually request the Main Library to procure the item?

No comments: