August 17, 2005

Good luck sakin...

I didn't wake up for my 7-10 Stat 131 Make-up class [tugs at hair]. Aba, exam na namin sa 31, dapat pumasok ako. Sleep doesn't come easily for me (but when it does, it goes on for ages) and this morning it came by at around 4AM. I thought about just waiting the morning out until it was time for the class but I reconsidered knowing I'd probably fall asleep while Sir Lans was discussing. Either that or I'd simply not understand or absorb anything, which defeats the purpose of going to class.

I'm so sure I failed the first exam. I didn't study much for it because I didn't have the time then (that was my hell week where every other day had an exam or paper due).

Since Friday is a day off and I have 14 days to review for the second exam, Stat 131 readings will be occupying my desk most nights. Career ito.

No comments: