August 29, 2005

Girl Talk


"Let's bet on who among us will be Jo In-Sung's girlfriend."

[Statements like that tend to wash me in a bucket of cynicism]

Gillian, Nellie and me were watching The Classic again on another break from our studies. I have such a crush on the the South Korean actor who plays Sang-min in the movie, Jo In-Sung.

In case you can't place him, he was also in Memories of Bali, Love Impossible and Madeleine. Granted, his acting skills in The Classic could use more humanity but he did a great job in his other projects. The guy knows how to cry man. And he's quite versatile. Okay, fine, and he's cute. Incredibly cute.


Anyway, what are the chances that anyone from Room 122 will even get as close to Jo for him to notice them? There's just no going on with the bet.

Sigh. Wouldn't it be great though?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

same ol' kris -- never fails to amuse me ... got a really nice blog in here.

miss you bigtime


-jaz

Krissy said...

Jaz!!!

Gosh, this is crazy! How'd you get here? I'm so sorry I missed yesterday's rendevous.

Hey, give me a shout next time you're on campus rich girl!