September 26, 2005

Sometimes I Beg. Always, God Answers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm pretty sure that
  • I can't replace my genes so that I can have a ballet-worthy body
  • I can't turn back time to when I was four years old to start ballet
  • We couldn't have afforded the ballet training for a professional career


  • I could be very bummed about the whole thing. There are lots of times that I actually am sad.

    But I choose to remind myself that I am extremely blessed that

    • I am taking ballet classes at 21 years of age.
    • My parents are supportive and they provide me with the means to pursue this hobby/passion of mine even if it can be classified as non-value-adding.
    • God continually gives me the grace and courage to pursue it and not give up on my weak legs and non-hypermobile back.
    • Ballet has become a loud speaker for God in my life. More on this later.

    I feel really bad that Blogger botched the first edition of this and then lost it so we will all have to live with this anger-borne post of mine until I settle down enough to retype my thoughts.

    No comments: