September 07, 2005

My Cheatsheet: God

Okay, maybe "cheat" and "God" shouldn't go in a sentence together. Oh, but you know what I mean.

I'm so thankful for how my Stat 124 exam turned out. My program actually ran, no hitches no unknown identifiers, no syntax errors, no mistakes. Seamless. Perfection galore. I couldn't believe it. I seldom manage to do that. My lab partner often gets the program to run after I manage to make a mistake in it.

And so, I thank God for the much-needed wisdom I was hankering Him for this morning before the exam. Thank You, thank You, thank You.

It really gave me a boost to come out of an exam room knowing I performed well.

And it's a boost I really need for my next three exams:
Friday: Music Literature
Saturday: Stat 135
Next Wednesday: Stat 13

I also have a Stat 131 problem set we're going to finalize tomorrow and that'll keep me up tonight. And then tomorrow, I have to watch a concert so I can make that pesky reaction paper for my Music Literature class.

So I'd much appreciuate your help. Every hour go "God, help Kristina pass her Stat 131." from the moment you read this until the end of this semester (i.e. third week of October, to be sure). It's a pact, folks. :)

Thank you for your compassion.

End of study break.

No comments: