September 24, 2005

Couldn't help myself...

Yeah, place my laptop anywhere within a three meter radius of me and I'll end up in front of it, googling every imaginable thing I can wring out of my brains and trying to think of a post. :)

So far, (because I'd like to think there's more coming) I'd like to thank the following for getting up early (that's relative to me and my Satuday noon time wake-up time) and sending in their wonderful greetings and gifts and calls and prayers and Friendster bulletins :)

Sheena
Mom
Dad
Auntie Lita
Omar
Mikhael
Joy C.
Jaz
Kuya Eigen
Chele
Ate Jojee
Michele B.
Aimee
09286303238
My Aunties and Uncles who've sent in their birthday wishes at the beginning of the month:
Auntie Fina and Uncle Rey
Auntie Remy and Uncle Rene
Auntie Paz and Uncle Nizar

And to my roommates: Nellie, Apple and Gee, and Yam and Fiona for planning the first midnight birthday gig that I haven't been able to predict/guess/crash in a long time. Gals, you all deserve an Emmy for your your sterling performances. Best Actress for Cold, Forgetful Friend goes to Gee who managed to hold my attention so much that I let all clues about the surprise pass me by. Girl, few things hold my attention as well as you did last night. My ADD was temporarily cured. To all of you ladies who witnessed my embarassing "DON'T tell her!!!" last night, cheers!

Oh man, I really feel so bad about that one. "DON'T TELL HER!!!" Geez, I wanna melt and ooze into our red concrete floor.

No comments: