January 15, 2006

Weird Weeping Moments

I cried last night before I slept thinking: Will this friendship weather one more storm?

I cried this morning because I felt great to have another day.

I cried in the shower because I felt so blessed by God through the people He has sent to encourage me and urge me on. Thank you for your prayers.

I cried in the afternoon because I was feeling frustrated at my inability to stick to my schedule.

I cried this evening after ballet because it was great to be back in the studio and dance again, and it was sad when we had to leave but also quite a relief because my feet are killing me.

I cried during my quiet hour because I need God in my life and I'm feeling broken and fragile and it's such a beauty to know God is here with me and loves me and maybe this place of brokeness has its perks. Like joy and wholeness and peace and a gaze on the Lord. I'm prone to focus on me so this is nice, having a different perspective of things.

It's nice to know that He stores up my tears.

3 comments:

imissw said...

Psalm 126:5
Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.


and remember, there'll be a day when he will wipe away the tears from our eyes!

Krissy said...

Thanks for that reminder! =)

Ohhh, looking forward to that day. =)

Anonymous said...

ate kristina,

i'm really sorry for breaking your sked...

"I cried in the afternoon because I was feeling frustrated at my inability to stick to my schedule."

because of my time mismanagement, you got affected also.

my sincerest apologies po.

--> lg