January 18, 2006

The Oddest Things

*** I found myself jogging along the most peculiar character this evening. He was keeping up a good pace in his jogging---and in his smoking. He was puffing on cigarettes, smoke billowing behind like an automobiles exhaust. I stayed behind him, thinking he'd surely stop at one stick, seeing as he was jogging. But he lit another one, and then another one. And all this while jogging. I had to overtake him after the third stick.

*** I always have this need to read four books at a time. Of course, I don't literally read them at the same time. I mean, I don't finish one then move on to another. I have to have a variety of books for my various moods. Right now, Agatha Christie's The Big Four, Paulo Coelho's The Fifth Mountain, Jan Winebrenner's Intimate Faith and Rebecca Well's The YaYa Sisterhood is keeping me company in bed.

*** Two toe nails are turning brown and that's nothing odd. But there's one nail that's turning creamy white... Weirdness. I can't exactly call it bruising, now can I?

*** I was a little piqued at my pointe shoes so I tried standing on them just to break them. But they're still so hard. Man, these are a tough pair!

*** My brothers have opted to take summer classes. So I'll be making the journey across the Pacific on my own. That's if I pass all my subjects and if I won't be a bother over there. Silly visa might get revoked. They give you a ten year visa but they can take it away if you don't use it...

*** I had an asthma attack. I didn't touch any cats, I don't think there's a lot of pollen in the air right now, I just changed my sheets and cleaned my room and I didn't get exposed to much pollution today. Cause of attack is therefore unknown.

No comments: