January 12, 2006

A Few Notes

I have nothing profound to say.

We had our first ICF for the year and I’m thankful. We talked about peace and the wholeness we have in God. The amazing truth that we lack nothing (see 2 Peter 1:3) is incredibly beautiful and freeing.

Me and mom have gotten addicted to Only You (the Korean series on Channel 2). As usual, I have a thing for the guy who doesn’t know how to love, and who’s selfish and arrogant, and who doesn’t deserve to be loved, etc. I’m talking about TJ. I guess I have a thing for difficult men.

I am enjoying my Bayesian and nonparametric statistics subjects. That doesn’t mean I’m getting perfect scores left and right. But at least I stay awake while studying.

I am thankful that I can let go of a person because God tells me he isn’t mine, because God loves me so much and romances me, and because He helps me stare at myself in the mirror and admit to the shallowness of my emotions and to admit to myself that this particular person can never fill the gap of loneliness.

I’ve been going jogging at night. I can actually go half of the oval without stopping and that’s unbelievable. I would start wheezing after running the length of Econ to NEC before. Now, the only part of me that’s complaining is my nose. It’s so cold at night that sometimes it feels like it’s gone so numb that it’ll drop off my face. Fortunately, it’s managed to stay put.

I haven’t watched Chronicles of Narnia yet so does anyone want to come watch it with me? And does anyone want to go ice-skating? You don't have to know how. I don't know how either.

Shalom everyone.

5 comments:

imissw said...

i'll go watch narnia wif you! surprsie, surprise - i havent watched it yet.

so, it's a date?

;-P

take care!

Krissy said...

Sure! *laughs*

So, your country or mine? =)

delusion angel said...

i'd like to try ice skating... ^_^

imissw said...

well, it is rather cold here - when i'm out, i cant feel my ears! am letting me hair grow long so it can keep the ears warm!

so i guess its yr country!!!

now, let's see - how many hours of part-time work must i do b4 i save up enuf money for the flight ticket there?

well, at least narnia has 7 books - so there'll be another 6 more movies! i still have time.

Krissy said...

Janna, question: when? I don't know how much the activity will cost. Do you have an idea? =)

mun onn,

Well, now, if you're thinking of flight details, I should be thinking about accommodations. Unless of course you want to watch and fly...=)

Oh, this is fun.=)

Long hair eh? How long is it already? How about earmuffs? I've always thought them cute but who in their right mind would wear earmuff here in the Philies?