September 01, 2007

What September Means to Me

  1. I'll be celebrating another year of life and praying that the next year be better.
  2. I'm five sixths done with my training and one month closer to being a full-fledged PSRC-RI Research Associate. Market research rocks... If you choose to look at it that way.
  3. Christmas songs will be playing on the radio. It's the Philippines and our four - or is that five - month long Christmas season. I love Christmas but this part I hate. This and the packed malls.
  4. Two months more and this thing will turn into a year. Interesting. I still don't know if we're going to go somewhere else but I'm learning to enjoy this time. Walk by faith babe.
  5. Lots of work. Overtime hours and four hour nights. Lots of projects.
  6. Trying to decide on the worship leading thingy.
  7. The DCF Alumni Homecoming on the 22nd

Hello to Mcul in Texas. There dearie, did a lot of updating for you. Hehehe... Be well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

elow po. =) i just read your blog. =) hihi. take good care po. (^^,) >>mccole