September 14, 2007

HUWAT?! Huwow!!!

ELLIOTT YAMIN WILL BE HERE!!! Yah-Meeen!!!

September 21, 2007 8:00pm Trinoma North Edsa
September 22, 2007 8:00pm Glorietta Makati
September 23, 2007 8:00pm Alabang Town Center Alabang
September 26, 2007 8:00pm Ayala Mall Cebu
September 28, 2007 8:00pm Market! Market! Taguig

"So baby I will wait for you / cause I don’t know what else I can do / don’t tell me I ran out of time / if it takes the rest of my life / baby I will wait for you..."

Ahahahaha.... Thanks to Jeff Garma for tipping me off.

This just knocks me off my feet!

6 comments:

Krissy said...

Goodness... Was it the curly hair? Nellie, what's with us and curly haired guys?

Anonymous said...

true what up with the curly hair? I didn't recognize him at first hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... for Charlie my love, yes, it was the curly hair, but for elliott my other love, it was the voice... hahahaha...

delusion angel said...

gusto ko ring manood... kaso wala akong kasama... pwedeng maki-join? ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, sige, sama ka janna. :D We'll plan it out muna... It's malabo as of now. :D

Krissy said...

Hi janna! Sama ka! But we haven't planned things yet. Hirap eh. But we'll let you know. =)