September 10, 2007

On the 23rd I wish...

  • That my birthday was that day instead of a Monday which everyone knows is the toughest day of the week
  • For a great afternoon with six other ladies (perhaps more) over pizza, pasta and chicken wings
  • For bus tickets home
  • For a new wallet with lots of slots for all my cards and photos and a place for my coins. Something simple. Not black.
  • For a smaller version of my ESV Bible
  • For a gift certificate for Pancake House
  • A deep, rich purple spag top
  • A haircut at Azta Salon
  • For people not to get stressed over getting me something. If they really want to just remeber that I'm cheap (as in St. Francis/Divi/Greenhills kind of cheap), I love knock-offs, my love languages are time and touch and I'm easily pleased.

No comments: