August 03, 2006

Random Sample of Completely Random Pics

No that's not a muffin! That's something from Gee's polymer experiment,
something we like to call "plastic puto".

Apple manning three laptops at our "entertainment center". Ann and Apple moved their beds together and that created a space where everyone wants to hang out, watch movies, and scream at each other during games of bridge.
Gee, Apple and me at Wok Dis Way. Try their crab omelette and sisig if you're ever around Katipunan. Oh, that's also the night I met Francis --- three times!

"I'm not abnormal. I'm just gifted." - Omar
Gurg...That made me smile bro.


2 comments:

imissw said...

how do you play bridge wif 3 ppl???

i miss playing bridge wif me mates...

Krissy said...

There's four of us in one room. As fate would have it, Ann seems to be MIA almost every time I whip out my cam. =)