August 17, 2006

Grad Pic Trials

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a bunhead so there's no surprise that I'm going for a ballet theme in my creative shot (don't you just love grad pics?). Unfortunately, I've been absent from ballet classes for over four months now so I'm not in the best of shape. I can't hold onto "stunts" for more than five seconds so I'm hoping the photographer is experienced in taking pictures of the sports sort. I've been practicing and my roommates have been so kind as to take pictures so I know what looks good and what looks stupid. Here's the latest batch of pictures. Notice that all of them are blurred or I'm not completely in the frame. Plus, the background is our messy room and I'm wearing slacks. Ignore that.

But do let me know what you think. If the stunts don't look good then I'll settle for a pose where I'm just holding the pointes. Hopefully, I can rent a tutu before Wednesday next week. If that doesn't work out, I'll just wear my ballet class uniform.

head got cut-off (the height wasn't anticipated)

something i could do if the photographer doesn't like the on pointe stunts ________________________________________________________


trying to break-dance (hip-hop?) on pointes.

it looks pretty cool for me.

would be weird to do in a tutu though. LOL
________________________________________________________

another in-case-on-pointe-stunt-doesn't-work pose ________________________________________________________

hehe...sorry, i don't plan on doing this at the grad pic shoot.

i'm just excited about my extension.

1 comment:

Jac Libatique said...

you look very pretty ate, im sure you'll have a nice picture.