March 22, 2006

Phoo-ey

Sorry, going on hiatus for some time. Finals, you know? But before that, some quick updates:

  1. I got an internship at NSCB (National Statistics Corrdination Board) which is down at Buendia. Mom also found me a place to stay after the dorm chucks me out for this semester. My cousins in Paranaque have offered me some space so eveything's working out except for the actual packing and moving of all my junk. I don't have a business suit to my name but I hope to get some decent things for my internship stint by next week.
  2. Auntie Fina got the lab results back on the cyst that was on her hand. It's benign so everyone's so relieved and happy.
  3. Thesis defense in my regession class has been moved to Tuesday (March 28). That's good. I get to improve all my models and make a spiffy Powerpoint presentation.
  4. I should maybe start going to church. And get some decent sleep at decent hours of the day---which was one of the factors why I missed church last Sunday...
  5. Nellie got two job offers that she's really excited about and we're all so happy for her. It's hard to decide which to turn down though.
  6. Ate Happy's pregnant (Yey!) and we should all pray for her and the baby because the doctors say hers is an ectopic pregnancy.
  7. We were able to attend the formal dinner here at the dorm despite finals month eclavu. It's the one occassion we get to primp, eat well, and take hundreds of vanity shots. Thanks to Aimee for providing me and Nellie cocktail dresses.
  8. I got renewed here in the dorm. =) Lot's of things were hanging on it so we're all glad about that development.
  9. My apologies to all my cousins, aunties, brothers and their girlfriends, and Tim for not being able to reply quickly to your emails. I have no excuses.

Until next time, take care everyone. Good luck and get some sleep you UP Diliman and UC Davis students.

3 comments:

nothing when apart said...

hey!

i thought you guys were not going to your formal dinner?

also, this entry was posted twice ;p

Anonymous said...

ectopic. oh no. There's only one "solution" to such cases. Either that, or both of them go.

Krissy said...

Nothing When Apart,

Yeah, well, we wanted to get our money's worth and it was nellie's last one so we changed our minds. She went too. To eat lang.

Anonymous,

I know. It's so sad...