March 06, 2006

Conclusion

It was rational and calm. We were, by God's grace, all willing to listen, brave enough to speak, and humble enough to submit to each other. My stand did not win but I can keep my peace and submit to the decisions we all made. We are accountable to all people but we are accountable to God above all. I can now pray for us all, the new and the old, the past and the future.

May God bless and keep us, make His face to shine upon us and the dormitories we so love. May He have mercy on us all. May His love continue to constrain us and bind us as a fellowship that strives to glorify Him and seeks to be a place of mercy, acceptance and growth for all.

Amen.

2 comments:

merilion said...

ah. that is good to hear indeed. =)

Krissy said...

Yey God!

Haha...I just realized. I'm not much for saying "Praise God!"

Thanks for pinching my cheeks last Sunday Kuya. It made me feel better somehow.

Now for the chants:

"Update, update, update..."