March 04, 2006

Discord

Unity does not come with forced silences and rebukes about pride. True unity is the agreement of every constituent. It is better to have a few hours noise and chaos than an underlying current of dissension, a tension disguised in silence.

Ours is no ideal world. One must adjust to the reality of circumstances. Try as we might, waving a wand won't fix all in one flick. Let's not break the leg in hopes to make it stronger. That's sheer folly. Work with it, patiently and diligently, and strength will build up in time.

Let us not waste those called by God, obedient to His will, and able to give.

Let us not haul the weary and the worn into a battle from which they have received relief from.

"Pending" is a nice, convenient word, but I believe I said too many lies awhile ago when I used it. Why? Maybe because there was a flash of disappointment in your eyes...

Please listen. Listen.

Even those great and mighty are not immune to fallibility.

If it's not broken, don't fix it. If it's broken, fix it well.

I wish I knew what the future holds. But it is not for me for me to know. I can only trust that He lights my path for me and directs it.

I know not why I am here. I do not hear the voices they hear or see the signs they see. I simply find myself where I am and I simply try to live believing this is a place He has set my feet upon. I can't say I do this for love for Him or for His glory ahead of the work...I simply find myself in awe at the end of it all that that is what He has allowed and equipped me to do.


We might have been too quick. Let's tread lightly and slowly on these new moors.

---POST SCRIPT: There's new scrap papers in the bin because I freshened up the studio.

1 comment:

delusion angel said...

wise words.