March 09, 2006

[Insert title here]


  • I want to go ice-skating. If I don't get to do this semester, I'm going to do it during th summer. Ice rinks shouldn't be hard to find in the US.
  • Ate Jojee and I swapped our Bible study session for some walking and pilates at the acad oval and then an intense talk. It's fun to have someone along. Thanks for listening to me and my numb handling of such an issue. Thank you for praying. Here's to more Mondays and Thursdays of burning our cores.
  • It funny that healing has to involve delving into wounds and feeling every ounce of pain and shame. But God led me here. He can get me through these memories. Someday, I'll be free from it all and maybe He'll even use it to His glory. For now, it's about taking even if just three paces into my history with my Creator each day and allowing Him to make me whole.
  • LSS song: Caramel by Suzanne Vega. Maybe it's the food in the song, or the catchy tune, or just the fact that I'm longing for something the Lord hasn't appropriated to me just yet.
  • Grr... two thesis papers, four exams, two reports, three problem sets and two machine problems. Well, now. I guess I'll grit my teeth through this final hurdle of my junior year at Stat and pray that I'll be kicked-off by DCFers one year from now.
  • Farewell ballet class. It'll be my last class for this semester tomorrow. I just won't have time for dancing this month. Hopefully, I'll still keep up my strength and flexibility and even improve them during the summer break.
  • Solo na akong pupuntang US. It's so sad that my brothers won't be joining me. It'll be lonely. And just how am I supposed to survive the 14-hour transpacific flight? The immigration officer might just haul me off the line to the airport clinic. That would be a memorable experience though. Nyahaha...
  • I'm trying to figure out a training syllabus for the dance team that won't bore the jazzy types like Janna and that won't be ackward for the flowy types like me. My whole training is ballet. And I admit that I'm not that open to new styles. This is difficult. I'm hoping to get something concrete by June so we can start tuning up our bodies for the Cantata. And Lord? Please keep my ambition in check. You are and always will be my Artistic Director. Thanks for swatting my behind when I try to take that title from you. It smarts, but it's a sure sign that You love me. "...Because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son." --- Hebrews 12:6

2 comments:

merilion said...

i'll lend you more books to survive that 14-hour transpacific flight. =)

cute tinkerbell gif btw. =)

Krissy said...

Thanks po Kuya. But I've tried literature before. It hasn't stopped me from being sick. Makes me dizzier actually. Flying is probably the only time when I hate seeing letters. =D

I like Vicky Austin. Lot's of things I can relate to in her. =)

Tinkerbell makes me hyper. =) And, whoa, I wish I could kick that high! Hehe...