June 29, 2005

Proust Questionnaire from Amanda

What is your most marked characteristic?
Physically, my feet; intellectually, my ability to read really quickly; personally, my tendency to laugh a lot wehen I'm depressed.

What is the quality/ies you most like in a man?
Inner Strength, Integrity and Conviction/Passion

What is the quality/ies you most like in a woman?
Inner Beauty, Inner Strength

What do you most value in your friends?
Faithfulness, Understanding, Wit, Humor

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Selfishness, Being brutally honest at times.

What is your favorite occupation?
Sleep. Books. Free-flow thinking.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being on the other side i.e. heaven

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Being separated from God

In which country would you like to live?
Singapore!!! Or maybe in France or the UK.

Who are your favorite writers?
Lewis, E. Elliot, Lucado, Grisham, Miller.

Who are your favorite poets?
Haven't really read a lot. But I love Emily Dickenson.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Aragorn, Atticus Finch

Who is your favorite heroine of fiction?
The girl with a pearl earring, Jean Louise "Scott" Finch, Emma (Austen's girl)

Who are your favorite composers?
Oh goodness...Vivaldi? Vienna Teng? Keren Ann?

Who are your favorite painters?
Vermeer

What are your favorite names?
Julia, Joshua, Shanelle, Rachel, David...

What is it that you most dislike?
Fish? People killing other people.

Which talent would you most like to have?
The talent for painting/photographing people in such a way that the person comes alive in that two dimensional piece.

How would you like to die?
In my sleep...my hand in my bestfriend's/husband's/child's hand (whichever it may be)

What is your current state of mind?
I'm so bored. I need to have some chaos and pressure here.

What is your motto?
Never expect anything from anyone with the exception of people within the clan. It hurts less that way.

Note: I'm so bored I'm not in a mood to write...Huh...this is new.

1 comment:

Srividya said...

Great thoughts !