September 30, 2008

Heel no!

Stalker that I am of Go Fug Yourself, I saw Victoria Beckham wearing the oddest shoes...

Before I rant on, disclaimier moment. Listen, I'm a huge HUGE fan of shoes. God knows how crazy I am about shoes and hence He has given me a good job but not too good a job that I go and buy everything I love at Aldo, CMG or VNC.

I'm all for stilettos. Painful but gorgeous things. There are few things that make me feel as glamorous I do when I'm wearing them. Add those thing on your stems and it's instant weight loss people. Instant! And oh-so-tall-tall me can pull off skirts and dresses that would look drab without heels.

But this...



It looks like one would be literally walking on tiptoe ALL THE TIME. Unless you're a ballet student, and even if you are, I doubt any woman would want to tolerate that much pain. And it's weird noh? I've noticed heels get thinner and thinner but I never thought I'd see a day when suddenly POOF! They're gone!

You won't see me running to the stores to find something like this.

Besides I got pointe shoes. Hahaha...


Take that Victoria.

Yabang ko.

No comments: