September 04, 2008

The Registry

I decided to do something a little different this year. No books allowed.




Comforter.
This makes me feel like a little girl again and I am kinda freezing every night because my bed is right smack in front of the AC.







A massage... Ahhh... Add foot spa and pedi... Heaven.





Avatar
DVDS. Blame this item's appearance here on Kuya Butch, Junette, Carlo and that night with the cabbage salad...





Milan bag from Baby Couture. Who said these bags are for moms only?







Silver necklace with moon pendant...
Because I am losing the fight to remain a night owl and am slowly morphing into a morning person... Much to someone's delight...




A chance to cook tomato-basil chicken or garlic shrimp pasta and eat it with friends while watching Avatar.



No comments: