September 02, 2008

I heart L'Oreal True Match Minerals

This is not a paid advertisement.

And how I wish it was as the stuff cost me nearly my entire grocery allowance. But it is worth it.

Before I bought the stuff, I asked the attendant to swipe some on my entire face. I figure that if my skin didn't react to powder PLUS BACTERIA then that's a good sign. Observations during my two hour trial period:

1. It did not itch! My skin is pretty sensitive but it didn't itch or go red with the powder.
2. It provides good coverage. I have acne scars and I didn't expect heavy coverage. But the mineral powder did even out my skin tone.
3. It feels light, looks light. It was hard to tell that I had make-up on but at the same time you could see my skin looked fresher and I had a glow. The shade the attendant picked was a perfect match too. When your foundation mimics your skin, that's a good thing.

I was completely sold out after the two hour trial period that I bought myself the Golden Sand shade.

And I've been hearing nothing but very positive feedback since I started using it. There's something different about you... You're glowing... It's like you're wearing make-up but you're not right?

Angela's comment: "That's the s***" Apologies for profanity but when Angela says that, something must be really good!

Thank you to Sarah for braving the mineral powder world to show me it's miracles! Sarah, this stuff rocks!

No comments: