September 22, 2008

Word for the month: Calvinism

Joy: uh-huh. calvinism + the art of losing = heaven
Joy: LOL
Krissy: righteousness LOL

Joy: sometimes hope is exhausting. looking out at the horizon sometimes stings the eyes. it's better to sit and acknowledge the storm or the stillness or whatever and be like, yeah I'm at this place. don't know what to do. oh well.
Krissy: LOL. uhm, i liked everything except the last bit
Krissy: "oh well"
Joy: pwede ring oh sh*t or d*mn it!
Joy: sabay untog the head
Joy: o di ba so much better than being sparkly eyed
Krissy: yes. damdamin mo ang darkness. tas biglang gulangtang kapag may light
Krissy: o di mas masaya un
Joy: yeah put on some shades while you're at it
Joy: for magnifying darkness perception
Krissy: kaysa sa "what took you so damn long light!"
Krissy: nagiging "LIGHT! YEY! what do you know, LIGHT!"
Joy: true! parang "what is this white stuff??"
Krissy: o di ba
Joy: why is it all around me???
Krissy: lovely
Joy: I know! so much better
Joy: so I think I should boost my darkness endurance
Krissy: i think this is all very daniel
Krissy: daniel and three friends
Krissy: you know... whether we live or we die
Krissy: not betting on light
Joy: uh-huh. so true
Krissy: there's possibility of light but not betting on it?
Krissy: ohhh
Krissy: this sounds oh so very dark
Krissy: LOL
Joy: LOL
Joy: but comforting at the same time
Joy: it's like saying, God, the show is yours. Take it away, brother! I'll just know, hang on and stuff and hitch a ride
Joy: and if I'm stuck in the trunk, at least you know I'm there?
Joy: LOL
Krissy: LOL
Krissy: i like it
Krissy: can i blog this?
Krissy: permission to blog
Joy: SURE

No comments: