October 06, 2008

Moves


A good friend it was a grab and go thing. Grab it, run like crazy with it and never look back.Seems like good advice.


It is afterall, a crazy oppurtunity. The type a lot of people would give their lives for. A near cousin to the desperate wish for some long-lost relative who suddenly dies and leaves you a fortune. I should grab it I know.


Grab it and run like crazy indeed. But I cannot discount what this race may cost. And I find no motivation to run it. I’m still trying to figure out if what I feel is a shadow of the immense fear that haunts me. I have never liked change. So many of my meticulous plans have been woven to try minimize the unpleasantness of change. And here I am faced with another "upheaval".


I believe God is above all things. The Sovereign Lord. I believe He has a perfect will. I might not always walk in that perfect path but somehow even my strays are incorporated to that perfect path. I believe that while it’s unlikely I’ll wake up to writing on my wall or bump into a bonfire of holiness along ADB Avenue*, He will direct my paths. Now to sit still. And wait in prayer.


Not something I do well. Appreciate your prayers on the decision making process. Thanks folks.


* I’m not saying this is impossible. God can choose to speak to me or any of us in supernatural ways.

No comments: