May 27, 2006

Hereby forfeiting all future romance...

We went to Marine World today and the first ride I got coaxed into taking was the Medusa (shown below)



According to the park website, "Medusa is the tallest, longest and most technologically advanced roller coaster in Northern California! Medusa takes riders through more than 3,500 feet of twisted track and seven inversions..."

As you can see below, it wasn't easy to take... I'm the idiot in the middle, clenching her eyes shut and screaming with her tongue out. Most of the time I was screaming "Make it stop God!!!"





And that thing was floorless... one's feet dangle wildly in the air.

4 comments:

imissw said...

u sat on that??? u very brave!

glad u survived! :-)

merilion said...

woohoo. go krissy!! me want that ride, too!!!

delusion angel said...

wow! ^_^

Anonymous said...

waaa! i must try that ride! ---me<-envious->me---