May 06, 2006

A Lull in the Excitement

I had my hair rebonded a couple of days ago. The salon used L'Oreal's X-Tenso on me. To anyone thinking of getting the frizz/wave/curl out of their hair, I recommend the product. My hair still has volume and bounce. Best of all, it's super soft. I had my long hair cut prior to the treatment. I kinda miss my long mane but I'm loving my new hair style. I wake up inthe morning and I just run my fingers through my hair...tada! It's ready to go! Anyway, here it is... Although I think my face takes up most of the pic. Big face. =P


Flight's tomorrow. Super excited. And already a wee bit tired from all the excitement and packing. Please pray for that immigration interview to go smoothly. 14 hours on a plane...YIKES! I'm going to be one green-faced tourist when I get to San Francisco. But, things will be pretty great after that, I'm sure.

Sorry for the shallowness.

---

Dear parents,

I appreciate all the help and care. I understand that the thought of one's child travelling abroad alone is probably one of the freakiest things for a parent. But you taught me well and you raised me to have a more or less good head on my shoulders. So relax a little and stop yelling at me all the time. I'm kinda confused na po. Just because I have a calm expression on my face, it doesn't mean that I'm not organizing things in my head or worrying about the immigration thing. I just don't think that adding one more frantic person to our family will help. Relax. Breath. I'll be fine. Really. I've got my bags packed, I've checked my documents twice, I've arranged all the things that need to be brought back to UP and yes, I've made a list of everything I packed. I downloaded maps of the airports I'll be arriving and departing from. I've written down all my health information on a cards and inserted them in almost every thing I can insert them into. I bought all the medicine I need. Everything's fine. Everything will be fine.

---


Nellie-wellie, I need one of your hugs.

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Whoa! What kind of puppy is it? What's her name?

Wish ko lang na may maghug sakin...