May 09, 2006

Stumped

I wish I could do California and my Aunt and Uncle the justice of writing like Peter Mayle writes about Provence, France. But it seems that everytime I log into my blogs, brilliant ideas fail me. So I guess I'll just sit here, cradling my second mug of delicious coffee, and type whatever comes to mind.

Aunt Remy and Uncle Rene are at work today. Andrew's at school and Kuya Albert is off to school too, I think. So I'm on my own for today. I'll probably go out for a walk this afternoon. Tomorrow, I get to hang out with Kuya in Berkeley.

I feel like slapping my forehead, I should have done some research about places to visit here before the trip. But I was so fixated on just hanging out with my relatives that I really didn't think about touring. Haha! So I don't have any place in particular that I want to see. But I'm pretty sure that anywhere my relatives take me will be beautiful and breathtaking. Aunt Remy and I went to the mall yesterday and I got to see a bit of the neighborhood. I love how much there is to see even if you just drive around. The vast vineyard, rolling hills and mountains, the communities, this guy sitting out on his porch reading a book... The simple things that seem so mundane are fascinating to me. I get such a kick out of how high I get just driving around.Or rather, being driven around by my Aunt. I know. I'm shaking my head and smiling along with you.

No comments: