April 02, 2006

Lists: Online Tribute to Nellingskies Part II


Yeah, I took a break from packing (can't find a theme for yet another box and am envious of you sleeping soundly) and here I am again.

Five things that will never be the same again because of you:

my pimples and acne = you said that they were reminders that I am still merely a human.

pregnant women and their supposed "glow" = Shall I ruin it for the rest too by sharing?Hehehe

room 122 = with you leaves my "zone of enlightenment"

baths = there'll be no one to compete with and none of the talk that makes having a quick shower hard

my academic performance = you challenged and inspired me to aim higher. now I cry over 70's too

Five things that scare me most about you graduating:

No one will laugh at my jokes

No one will ignore me for at least two weeks when we fight

I'll forget your birthday (Geez, imagine the bloodshed...)

You'll forget that I'm supposed to be your MAID OF HONOR

We'll drift apart/I'll lose a true friend

-----

I wonder how long I'll keep up this tribute thing. You don't have a favorite number. Too bad my digicam didn't get here before the end of the sem. We should have a lot of pictures of these days.

Don't worry Apple and Gee will miss you. Either that or I'll drive them insane with me missing you.

Thank you for being the one person I can go to in any of the following situations: I get hooked on drugs; I become anorexic; I get pregnant; I am suicidal; I am officially diagnosed with schizophrenia/alzeimers/cancer/etc.

And know that you will treat me with respect, dignity,mercy and kindness. Thank you for never judging me.

Thank you for believing in me and for pushing me whenever I chose to sit down and mope.

Thank you for you have been a true and genuine fellow whiner because a whiner like me will always need someone to whine along or else whining is no fun.

Thank you for massaging me when I was sick and for de-boning the fish for me to eat.

Love you Nel.

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Feel mo lang yun...

Mas malakas feel ko...

Nyahehehe... =)