April 04, 2006

Shuleeep....

Things have settled down somewhat here at NSCB. I’m on my second day of internship and thankfully, I’m busy and rather swamped with work. Yesterday, after the initial enthusiasm died down, all I did was try to stay awake. I even dozed through the National Account that were given to me to learn for the IO assignments I’d get.

Mondays at NSCB have the employees wearing white tops and black slacks. So when I showed up for my first day in a white blouse and black slacks, I was noticed for two reasons: (1) I literally stood out during the flag ceremony because I was the tallest lady around and (2) they were wondering why I was hired when there were no vacant positions. They all thought I was a new employee! We laughed about it over lunch. People are nice around here.

Much thanks to Nellie for helping me pick out office wear. My boss was tickled to have an intern show up in decent attire.

I’m staying at my cousins’ place in Paranaque and I can suddenly relate to Kuya Eigen. Man, all the traveling I’ll have to go through this Saturday just to see my roommates in UP! Ang layo!


It’s weird. The office pantry has no trace of coffee. I always thought that was a staple food in the office. Am I the only one struggling to stay awake?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!Thank you for Writting me!!yup!!I do appreciate my fans out there do!!yes i do receives emails sometimes but not always do!!But This years i would be here for many reasons do!!Yup!!Actually I do useally realize it soo muchs right now!!yup!!Where did i shot my movie El Cantante, I shot it nearly in Orlando,Florida right there nearly there it was like in Differents placers do!!Yup!!I do know why??Yup!!Because i nevers useally realize it do!!yup!!Because i nevers did know why do!!Yup!!Just know why i would say it do however do!!Yup!!WOW!!Thank you for Writting me!!P.s Keep Writting me!! This is Dina!!