May 21, 2005

Excuse me for a sec...

or for some days...

I'm busy, busy, busy. I turned down a date with bestfriend Nellie and LG. That ought to show how serious this is.

I have a problem set due Monday, a quiz on Tuesday and a final exam on Wednesday.

Not to mention that I have to process my college clearance and permit to transfer so that my admission into Statistics can be formalized.

I also have to find time to pack my stuff again. The dorm now has this stupid rule that we can store up to three boxes only. The rest has to be storeed anyplace but in the dorm. Heck, where do these people think I live? Downtown? Where am I going to put all my stuff which amounts to nine boxes all in all?! Grrr... Dear dorm management, just because we launched a formal complaint at the University's Housing Authority because of the exorbitant fess you charge us every semester, it doesn't mean you go do a Kill Bill rampage. Did you get the point of our complaint or what?


Okay, they are not worth my time right now... Stop and calm down Krissy.

So, I don't know when the porch will be occupied again. I'll be headed home (hopefully) on the 25th so that means that I won't be able to post anything. But, promise, I have lots of stuff I want to write:

The Case of the Shiftees
The Dark Side of Grade-Consciousness
For Any Potential Husbands...Yes, I Said Husbands
Rightfully Single in a Room of Not-so-single Girls

So now that y'all have my neat list, y'all accountable for reminding me. Nyahahaha!

See, guys, I'd love to hang out, but I must take my coffee inside and lock myself in my study and not emerge until I have finished everything excellently. So y'all just hang out there, go into the kitchen and brew yerselves some cofffee when you run out. The fridge is somewhere in there too. Feel at home, really. But do behave. I'll be coming out for a breather once in a while but bye for now. *Walks away quickly*

*Runs back outside*

Pray for me guys. I want to pass this dificult subject with more than a grade of 3. And, oh, June cut her hair. Gasp! June!!! You don't go wacko and cut your hair just because you have two scissors! But then it is rather lovely!

No comments: