May 18, 2005

...

This is why I always wonder
I'm a pond full of regrets
I always try to not remember
Rather than forget

I miss dancing, the rush and beat, the sharp and soft.
I miss the feel of sweat trickling down my back and the sides of my face.
I miss the exhaustion of a night spent at the barre.


I'll always regret sitting instead of chasing.
I'll always feel cheated by my years.
I'll always feel like crying.
Tide will rise and fall along the bay
and I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere
People come and go and walk away,
and I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere
It's a lonely life and I wonder where he is,
If I made a mistake and lost it somehow.
I make myself to lie down in these pastures
and not worry about when and how or if and who.
This is why I always wonder
There's nothing new under the sun
I won't go anywhere
So give my love to everyone
So if I can find a reason in this season
I'll say no more
I'll go home and lay myself down
Close my eyes and dream
On the right side:
Lyrics of "Not Going Anywhere"
Keren Ann
On the left side:
Excerpts of "Melancholic Notes in Life's Symphony"
Krissy who was never good at poetry

No comments: