October 05, 2006

Two Signatures Later...

Krissy doesn't have to change her city address. Her mother releases a sigh of relief heard over three provinces.



In other words, Ilrehan pa rin ako next semester! *Whoops!* Thank you God!

Haha, I won't miss any views of this kind from my doorway:






I'm so thankful that I don't have to move out just yet. Mind you, I was ready to. I was ready for anything life would throw at me because I was thinking that it'll break the monotomy of calmness and push me into a place where my faith could maybe thrive again. You know that it's said in the great book that one should consider it pure joy when trials hit because they are helping your faith to grow. And if there's something really important in life right now, it's my faith (even if it's shifting, stumbling, and sometimes crawling along). I'll take however small a mustard seed it'll come in. I'll take crumbs right now if that's all there is.

No comments: