October 16, 2006

BOOK SALE!

I love my books but this is going to go to a good cause... Hehe. Contact me at 09158264137 or email me at coffeeformegan@yahoo.com if interested. Haggling is permitted. =) I'll be in Ilang until the 21st. =) All books in good condition.


P40 each:


Kitchen God's Wife - Amy Tan
Angela's Ashes - Frank McCourt
100 Successful College Application Essays
Little Alters Everywhere - Rebecca Wells
Curtain - Agatha Christie
Jewel - Bret Lott
Chasing Cezanne - Peter Mayle
The Jane Austen Book Club - Karen Joy Fowler
How to be Good - Nick Hornby



P80 each:


Artemis Fowl: Eternity Code - Eoin Colfer
Under the Tuscan Sun - Frances Mayes
Victory in the Wilderness - John Bevere
In the Eye of the Storm - Max Lucado




I also have lots of magazines (Seventeen, YM, Elle Girl) and I'd be more than happy to hand them over for free to anyone interested in them (for scrapbooking perhaps?).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristina, please reserve Kitchen God's Wife for me. hehe.

Krissy said...

Sorry Jordan, someone's reserved that already.