October 19, 2006

It's Time...

...to kick off my shoes and take a "Nestea ad" fall onto my bed for dreams that will no longer be haunted by cluster analysis, PPS estimations formulas and R Language programs.

It was a weird semester. But it was the best ever. I'm so thankful for all that has happened. And it's so great that I can look back on the past months with God and chuckle while tears of joys stream down my face. My Lord is so great, so loving and so patient with me. Baby steps...baby steps.

Before going home, I'm joining a camp. It's exciting and terrifying at the same time. I can't explain why but I'm not letting the fear keep me home. Hehe...I hope I can keep doing that until that bus actually pulls out of the center and is there's no turning back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nestea ad.. yeah. haha, I remember! haha