July 03, 2007

What's This Tag Thing?

Janna tagged me and from what I gather I'm supposed to list 10 weird things about me. Janna, quits na tayo ah? Hehe...


1. I'm a people pleaser and an insensitive person. At the same time.

2. I like treating other people when I'm feeling down because seeing them happy makes me happy too.

3. I want and don't want to immigrate.

4. I danced ballet thinking that I'd injure myself with my foolishness in pointe shoes. But I ended up getting injured while ice skating.

5. I like my ice cream with salt.

6. I wash my hands before and after using the bathroom.

7. Kinikilig ako over the most mundane things.

8. I love watching surgeries but not bloody action scenes.

9. I can't live without white ballet flats in my collection of shoes.

10. I can't for the life of me hold on to a grudge. Even if it means being an embarrassment to womenkind and the rule that we should give the guys a hard time.

I tag Nellie, Joy C., Manders, Mun Onn, Butch, Jojee, Ida, Rina, Omar and LG.

No comments: