June 25, 2007

And the ball starts rolling

Thoughts over the weekend:

- I want to move. I need to move. Move na ako! I'm not cut out to be a Southern (Mega-manila) belle.

- I'm using way too much water. Must. Conserve. Water.

- Some guys just don't get it. Agh!

- Purple nail polish makes me happy. But it does not suit me.

- Should have never worn stilettos to the mall.

- This whole "Give the guys a chance to lead" thing is NOT working out.

- I need to get away from... Flee in the other direction is more like it.

- We are all each others keeper. One person can't do it alone.

- Apple was right. When you're sad, it is actually possible to feel such intense pain in your chest that you can't breathe. And in my case, eat.

- Human hearts are weird and extremely fragile things. Handle with care.

Thoughts that came up just now:

- Janna, I still owe you that tag post. Sorry. Am having some difficulty thinking about what's weird about me. =)

- Nellie, where are you? Looking forward to lunch.

- Must. Not. Let. It. Get. To. Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, I could think of lots of things why I'm weird. Joy could help me think in the unlikely event that I could not reach 10. :D

Abraham the MAN!

Anonymous said...

being a southern belle isnt so bad. I'm one ;)