June 18, 2007

Heads Up People!

  1. For those of you who've enjoyed Yahoo! Photos Services, go to your account now and tranfer/download your uploaded pictures because they're shutting down the service. I had to transfer all 67 albums in my two accounts to Shutterfly. I have CD copies and all the pictures are still on my laptop bur I'm such a stickler for back-up copies. OC me. Hahaha...
  2. Angel beats Tiger! My Dad played golf before but I was never that interested in it. But this news story made me go "Whoa!"
  3. I'm moving to Ortigas next month! Now that I'm working OT hours, I feel the pain of the gruelling Paranaque-Ortigas commute. I know a friend who's been waiting for me to give up and, hey, I finally have. Good thing we didn't bet. Nellie, we're roommates again! Will roommates the second time around be sweeter? Hahaha...Corny.
  4. Yeah, I'm not doing anything here in the office right now. I go in before 8 (official office hours are 8:30-5:30) and got a chance to have some quiet time since people didn't come in until 9-ish. What a wonderful way o start the week. Now, if my boss would just come in... I can't pretend to be busy forever. Worker lurker mode does not help with the sanity retention.
  5. I hear Ballet Manila is performing Carmen sometime this month. Liza Macuja will be dancing. I'll get back to you guys with details. Wish they would do Don Quixote.
  6. I am loving the Knorr Porck Cubes commercial! "Makulay ang buhay / makulay ang buhay / Sa sinabawang gulay!" The dance isn't so bad. Great for morning warm-up while waiting for the kettle to warm up the water for coffee.
  7. Hate haTE HATE the Pond's commercial. The one with the wife getting out of the car and her husband's thoughtlessness. Ugh!
  8. Watching commercials has become part of a day's work for me. I get home around 8, eat dinner then watch TV until 10-10:30. My job requires me to be on top of all these ads and I have yet to get a hang of things. All I really remember are the Knorr and Pond's commercials.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise to try to be less matampuhin and be more patient. :D

Anonymous said...

I so want to dance the lucky me and knorr commercials... huhuhuhu... kasama ata ako sa target market nyo (mga kids aged 4-12)....

I so hate the pond's commercial too... but it's so true! Guys only act gentlemanly to the girls they romantically like! Boys, prove us wrong please...

Krissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krissy said...

You know...I tried correcting all the typos here and I've published time and time again but nothing is happening. My apologies to OCs and editors the world over.

Krissy said...

Haha... I second that! Prove us wrong guys! But in all fairness, there is a minority who are kind to all women. We pray that thay become an influencial minority. Hehe...

Nellie, I'll try to be more careful with my words and to pay attention. =D

delusion angel said...

guys take extra effort to be gentlemen when they're courting girls...

nakakapagod din siguro kapag kayo na. ewan. hehe.