September 25, 2006

21: The Second Time Around

I got up yesterday morning hoping for nothing out of the ordinary. I offered up simple prayer of thanks for another year and asked that I'd be mindful of blessings around me so I wouldn't be too sad or lonely. God still throws this old kid of His birthday surprises.

Ann, Apple and Gee threw me a birthday party 30 minutes before the end of September 24. They succeeded in taking me by surprise and making my mouth hang open for a few seconds. Then I grabbed my cam... (Haha! Apple you're the only one who knows how long to hold a pose for no-flash shots!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It took me a minute to realize that the candles I had just blown out spelled out "21" instead of 22. Haha!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The roommates were mortified (most demonstrated by Apple)at their mistake but it was just too cool a mistake to feel bad over. Hey, I don't mind being younger!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Forks up!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me eating the 1... Gee you're so cute!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks roommates! I'll miss you gals!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you God. You have taught me to hope.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay, maybe not as hopeful as to feel 12 again. Haha! That would be cool though.

Thanks to everyone who remembered!
ida and everyone in america: aunties, uncles,
cousins, friends; mom, dad, bros, nellie, gee, ann,
apple, janna, junette, salve, kuya caloy, the dcbc
sunset service congregation, anna b., gilda, sheena,
kathy, roxy, arbie, lg, jordan, auntie minda and all the
folks in ilocos sur

6 comments:

merilion said...

yay! happy! =)

me got a book for you. don't know which one yet though. hihihi. =P

Krissy said...

Whoa...Yey! Haha! Will be day dreaming about it... That'll be a refreshing change from the usual daydreams...Haha

Thanks Kuya!

Anonymous said...

God bless! And you're very much welcome.. Praying for you.. ^_^ Mwaaah!

Anonymous said...

Ate, happy birthday to you. Grabe, you're 21. And I feel so much younger. Hahaha.

Diablo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diablo said...

yet again a new journey to greet
and tougher challenges to meet...

just in case the road gets bumpy,
my coffee table's ready.

happy birthday tina.