September 01, 2006

Derailed

1. Roommates planning weekend:
lonelysoul: I don't know how to get to the Mall of Asia... Do you?
sadsoul: Hindi rin...Uhm...ang alam ko, LRT or MRT lang un...
tas baba ka somewhere. Then sakay tayo ng multicab jeep.
*smiles*
lonelysoul: Hmmm... Baba ako somewhere. Helpful.
San kaya un somewhere?

2. Looks like I'm supposed to head the publicity division for CAP-STAT. Not happy. At least not THAT happy.

3. Probably failed my 146 exam. What I don't get is why I'm having difficulty with this particular subject. All my batchmates think that this is the easiest subject we have this semester. I'm the outlier because I find 147 and 145 the easiest subjects. When I tell them this, they look at me like I'm an escapee from a mental institution. It's so frustrating that four shots of Jager seem like a good idea right now. Then tomorrow, after nursing the hangover, I'm going to study even harder. And hope for a miracle.

4. 145 paper defense... Ah, I'd rather just forget about it. It's up there with horrible experiences. Groupmates were equally horrible. Freeloaders all of them. *sobs*

5. Ice skating, bowling and food trip scheduled tomorrow. Yey. Some fun after five incredibly depressing days. I'm celebrating my birthday 22 days early.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

comment on 1: who could that HELPFUL person be *sneakersss*
at least you know that you must ride somethig before you get there- heehee :D

comment on 5: waaa! yay! i've been waiting for the day! :D we'll go out and have fun and not worry so much about school- yay, i finally have a time for this with my roommates- :D and it's going to be a fun celebration- :D happy celebration for atsi krissy

Krissy said...

thank you for the sneakers... panalo!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! sneakersss!!! :D LOST!!!!!
that's snickerssss uy!!! :D

Anonymous said...

sneekersss!!! :p

Krissy said...

halatang we've had a bad week Apple