July 14, 2005

Deep breath in, deep breath out

1. I took my German 10 midterms today. It wasn't so bad. I messed up on the gender of a couple of nouns and on the conjugation of some difficult verbs, but other than that, it was somewhat painless. My thanks to all those who prayed and to my roommates who suffered through my whines last night when I freaked out. Thank You for the wisdom.

2. I have my a problem set to do for my Statistics 131 and I have to get ready for another exam in my Statistics 124 on Saturday. Your prayers will be much appreciated.

3. If you'd have seen me an hour ago, I'd be walking aimlessly. I spent some time trying to figure out how to get back into my ballet class. I could try not eating on weekends so I can pay for my tuition... But, duh, right? So I am now considering that private tutor thing or renting out VCDs/DVDs. But it'll take ages to get the amount to pay for my classes. Not to mention the fare going to the school, the new tights I need (the old ones have runs in them!) and, in the distant future, the pointe shoes and all that they need (i.e. ribbon, elastic, toe pads...). Sigh. Am feeling a little discouraged. I wonder how much classes are at Halili-Cruz... Are they cheaper there kaya?

4. Countdown to seeing the much-missed Flores family: 2 days. I can survive two days more...I think.

5. Jevovah Tsid'kenu: The LORD is my Righteousness. It's been running through my mind the whole day. How totally freeing to finally accept that I can not give anything to God.

No comments: