July 13, 2005

About that cool pic of me on the right...

My cousin Cris fixed it up for me. :) He's really good at these things. Check out http://redforblood.deviantart.com/gallery/ Do leave comments on his art. He loves getting them. :)


I just gave him a photo of mine and about a week later here's what he came up with. Kinda dark, I know, but it's cool don't you think? Never thought I could give out this kind of feel, this gothic, anime, eclavu... It rocks!

Thanks Cris!


Before:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


After:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant! can he do one for me if i forward a pic to him?? ;-P

Anonymous said...

wow. Nice pic. Gothic... hmmm.

Krissy said...

I especially like the eyelashes.. :)

Hmmm, RTG, I could ask him... :) It's his summer break and he's so bored. We'll see.

Peace y'all.