March 29, 2007

"We would give her more consideration, when we judge a woman, if we knew how difficult it is to be a woman." - Geraldy

Most of the time, I lead a rather boring existence. But lately, I've had some rather interesting experiences...

1. Sleeping on the floor sans mattress/banig/blanket
2. Eating PhP2.50/pc siomai for dinner and breakfast
3. Not living, sleeping, studying, or eating in my dorm.
4. Enjoying several bike rides in Krus na Ligas
5. Not being able to shower at night
6. Bonding with thesis groupmates
7. Wanting to hit thesis groupmate with my defective mouse
8. Getting bad exam results from the ones I expected would go well and getting good (really good!) exam results on ones I expected to fail
9. Praying for people when I can't fall asleep. I hate that it's my sleeping pill lately but what's more unfortunate is that it actually works
10. Finding God in unexpected places

Two more papers and I'm done. I hope. =P

Thank you to all who love me in their prayers.

Better posts coming up.

2 comments:

Jac Libatique said...

i like that: '...who love me in their prayers.'

Anonymous said...

I love finding God in unexpected places. Because when I'm in unexpected places... I'm either lost or in trouble. And then poof! God. haha