February 04, 2007

Fab Weather!

That said...

A month ago I was content to make it out of UP with a diploma, some statistical skill and a bunch of twisted knots in my tummy. But a lot of things happened. Information was dug up, calculated and presented before my unbelieving eyes. More became a possibility.

I conveniently (or inconveniently) happen to want that More.

So if I don’t return your emails, make dates with you, don’t post, say bye after just an hour of talk, I apologize. Thank you for bearing with me so far. I love you guys.

Life will resume April. Or so I hope.

---

Five Things I Recommend You Check Out

Awake - Josh Groban: The new album is out and it’s fabulous. Gotta love the song “So She Dances”…

Sweet Spy: A Korean series that’s like Alias and Bond themes combined. Gotta love the incredibly cute Dennis Joseph O’Neil…

Double Trouble: My favourite Bread Talk product.

Maybelline’s XXL Lashes Mascara: For “lashless” kikay girls like me, you can trust its claims of longer and fuller lashes. It’s the best I’ve ever had. If you have the moolah, get the new Intense version.

Ilang Open House: February 24. =) Teeheehee

1 comment:

delusion angel said...

molave open house. feb 10. g133. ^_^