February 28, 2007

Whew!

You know you've had one too many visits to your university health service when

...you have three whole conversations with the nice nurses there about their kids
...you've actually met the son of one of the nurses
...the rest of the nurses nod at you and you smile at them
...you know not to mess around with the mean nurses
...you've forgiven the mean nurses. they were tired.
...the triage nurse is actually nice to you
...your medical records don't fit into the yellow folder so there are a lot of papers attached by a staple
...you know where the bathrooms are (there's a labyrinth inside that normal looking building)
...you know how to give your extensive medical history without having to pause to think
...you begin to understand the doctor's handwriting
...you allot at least two hours of your day for a visit there
...you know that bringing something to study is a good call because of that

Thanks to all who prayed for me. It was just an allergy. I look really horrible but at least I don't miss any classes. Praise God!

Now to find something I can eat that won't make me look horrible. Hehe. I can't eat chicken, eggs, cheese, crustaceans, citrus fruits, mangoes, tomatoes, instant food like noodles, CHOCOLATE (!), nuts, carbonated beverages and any dish with patis or bagoong. This makes for an awesome diet. Haha.

6 comments:

merilion said...

hahah! well, at least i know you "enjoyed" it enough for you to write something about it. =D

i'll treat you out some time after you're all clear again, krissy. that i promise. =)

Krissy said...

Hehe, thanks po kuya. =) I'm already excited. Teehee =)

Anonymous said...

And I thought my file there was the longest, hehehe.
Btw, howz evrything, Kristina?

PS I'm sorry for your loss (delicious food)... hehehe.

Krissy said...

Ah, I have competition for the longest file in the UPHS! Haha...I have a month left to make it thicker Jordan! Hehe... I'm kidding. I would not add to it if I had any choice in the matter.

Well, the rashes are less angry looking. But itchiness seems to increase for every decrease in redness. I'm trying not to fall asleep in class or the office. Antihistamines make me crave my bed all the time. So maybe it's a good thing that they're super papansin. I have to scratch away while my professors are lecturing. Hehe... Lots of fun.

Hope to see you soon Jordan!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the triage nurse was kind to you. Sya pa naman pinakaevil for me. :D

Krissy said...

I know! Her kindness caught me totally off guard.