June 02, 2008

Two Steps Up the Ladder

"We're promoting you to..."


Got accelerated so I skipped a year of work as a Research Executive 1. Effective July 1, I am a Research Executive 2 and promotable to Senior Research Executive next year.

I can tell you that walking out of the conference room after getting the news without doing a petite allegro combination (pas de chat to pas be bourree, sissones in arabesque...) was a real challenge.

Thank You, thank You God!!!

Dear all at home in Pangasinan, you gotta let me take you guys out to dinner now!



I am excited. I am grateful. I am utterly terrified! But as I'm learning ever so slowly, Fear doesn't have to be my enemy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! -)

sorry for the CYclops smiley. hehe. THe cafe here has it as the "equals" sign. -p. oops.