May 28, 2008

Bursting at the seams

Lots of blessings in my life and the life of those I love lately:

  • Family is safe and healthy and our home is intact after a terrible storm ripped through my home province. Still there is no electricity and water in some areas and a lot of other people have yet to recover their losses so do pray for them. Mom, really, you gotta stop worrying about the prime beef. I really just want to see you and don't care if I don't get another beef and broccoli dish there.
  • Cousin Stein will be done with his PhD soon! And wedding bells may toll soon for him and Melissa... AWESOME!
  • The amazing career oppurtunities I've had lately that have given me a renewed interest and passion for the industry I work in. I'm not in the dead end I thought I was in. God's reassurance for this doubter that He knows where He's leading me. The tricky part is whether I follow or not. =P
  • Evaluation today. A step up the ladder. The bottom of the bottom of the food chain I am not. Bottom of the food chain na lang. I've paid my dues. Now there's someone else I can ask to proofread and translate. Oh, oh, oh! CODE PLANS be gone!
  • Starting to gel with roommates! Never thought that was possible but God has a way of turning things around. Duh.
  • Yams-skies is IN! I know that the journey has been hard for you dear but I know you're looking back now and thinking of how fruitful it has been. Aja!
  • C is... He just is. Hahaha.

Thank You Father.

No comments: